ISSN 1203-8954 - Vol.1, No.3 - July 1996
FEATURE ARTICLES -- Vol.1 No.3 - July 1996
- Clock Speed:- A Provenance retrospective on two decades of personal computing
Part II: The Networked Society
- Mark Brogan, Dept. Library & Information Science, Edith Cowan University
- Electronic alchemy: The Australian Cooperative Digitisation Project 1840-1845
.- John Thompson - National Library of Australia
- The Information Entrepreneur, Seminar 1: Introduction
- Stan Skrzeszewski, Instructor, University of Western Ontario & University of Toronto
- Networking in Vietnam
- Tien Dao, System Administrator, the National Library of Australia
- Paperless Future: Part Fact, Part Fantasy ...
- Guy Robertson, Instructor in Information Technology, Langara College
- Shelving and safety: an overview
- Guy Robertson, Disaster Planning Consultant
- Teamwork on the Internet: the National Chinese, Japanese, Korean Project
- Linda Groom, National CJK Project Manager, the National Library of Australia
- Archives & Archivists
- Australian Archives on the Net
- Michael Organ, Archivist, University of Wollongong
- Collecting Archivists Concerns Marginalised by Mainstream Archival Profession?
- Adrian Cunningham, International Relations, National Library of Australia
- Disaster planning for libraries and archives: Understanding the essential issues
- Jan Lyall, Director National Preservation Office, National Library of Australia
- Keeping Electronic Records: Issues And Strategies
- Greg O'Shea, Assistant Director Electronic Records, The Australian Archives
- Preserving Your Credit Union's Past:..The Case for Archiving
- Guy Robertson, Disaster Planning & Mitigation Services Consultant
- "Surfing the Internet" - Electronic Library and Archival Resources for Historians
- Michael Organ, Archivist & Catriona McGurk, Faculty Librarian for the Arts Faculty, University of Wollongong
- Acquistions and Collections
- Job Searching
- Women's Information Services
All articles and graphics are copyrighted by their authors, creators and/or this magazine. Permission is granted for reproduction of the text for personal and academic use, if you give appropriate credit to the authors, i.e. quote author's name, source and date you downloaded the document.
If you wish to reproduce any or part of the information contained in this magazine for resale or corporate use. Please contact the authors through this magazine first. Thank you.
Opinions expressed in articles are not necessarily those of the publisher. Information presented here is compiled from sources believed to be accurate, however, the publisher assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions.
| Top of Page ]
ISSN 1203-8954 - Copyright © 1996 NetPac Communications Ltd. -- Corporate Sponsor Internet Gateway Corp.
Site last update 08/14/96