- Bachelor of Arts (Library Science), 1981
- Master of Letters (History), Australian National University, 1993
- 1981-1987: Reference librarian, State Library of New South Wales, Sydney 1988: Monographs cataloguer, Australian Bureau of Statistics Library, Canberra
- 1989-93: Manuscripts librarian,. National Library of Australia, Canberra, with various temporary transfers to other sections of the National Library including Exhibitions, Oral History and Information Services (ie. Reference)
- 1994: Executive Officer, Pacific Manuscripts Bureau, Australian National University, Canberra
- 1995: Acting Preservation Officer, National Preservation Office, National Libary of Australia, Canberra
- 1996-: Head of International Relations Unit, National Library of Australia, Canberra
- Associate of the Australian Library and Information Association since 1981.
- Associate member of the Australian Society of Archivists, 1989-91; Professional member of the ASA since 1991.
- Secretary of the ACT Branch of the Australian Society of Archivists, 1990-91.
- Convenor of the Australian Society of Archivists Collecting Archives Special Interest Group, 1991-95. In this capacity I was editor of Limited Addition: the
Newsletter of the Australian Society of Archivists Collecting Archives Special Interest Group.
- Member of the National Council of the Australian Society of Archivists, 1995-
- member of the ACT Steering Committee of the Australian Library and Information Association Asia/Pacific Special Interest Group, 1994-
- Guest Editor, Personal Papers Theme Issue of Archvies and Manuscripts: Journal of the Australian Society of Archivists, vol. 24, no. 1, May 1996.
- "Historical sources and the tyranny of distance: the achievements of the Australian Joint Copying Project" by Graeme Powell and Adrian Cunningham, in G.E. Gorman, ed., Australian studies: acquisition and collection development for libraries, London, Mansell, 1992, pp. 251-262.
- "The Gallimaufry of Colonel Ferdinand Henry Wright: the Powell/Hurley debate, slight return", Limited addition, no. 1, 1992.
- "The Archival management of personal papers in electronic form: some suggestions", Archives and Manuscripts: the Journal of the Australian Society of Archivists, vol. 22, no. 1, May 1994, pp. 94-105.
- Guide to the Papers of Edward Koiki Mabo in the National Library of Australia, Canberra, National Library of Australia, 1995, 31 pp.
- "The Pacific Manuscripts Bureau: history and recent developments", Australian Academic and Research Libraries, vol. 26, no. 4, Dec. 1995, pp. 237-242.
- "Polynesian Pathways: The National Library of Australia Pacific acquisitions trip, 1995" Australian Academic and Research Libraries, vol. 27, no. 1, March 1996, pp.
| Provenance Home Page | Net Sites Sampler | Top Of Current Page |
Internet Gateway Corporation - Corporate Sponsor
Copyright © 1995 NetPac Communications Ltd.